Re: Joe Torre to appear on Letterman on Oct. 29

On Oct 23, 8:26 am, "Marilyn" <marilyn...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Donz5 wote:

Wait'll he sees all this, and more, on the highly-anticipated (to me
anyway), Donz web site.

Are you teasing?

I been learning the XHTML and CSS these last few weeks. Might dip into
the PHP and MySQL so that the databases are searchable.

Long ways to go, gotta map the thang out first.

  • Re: Ersetzen mit regex
    ... http://rtol.de - Dynamische Webseiten mit PHP, mySQL und CSS ...
    (de.comp.os.unix.shell)
  • Re: Joe Torre to appear on Letterman on Oct. 29
    ... anyway), Donz web site. ... Might dip into ... the PHP and MySQL so that the databases are searchable. ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • Re: I am totally stumped..with this on..LOAD_FILE Mysql+PHP= FSCK!!
    ... What I am trying to do is to upload files and stuff them in a mysql database. ... I copied the temporary file to somewhere else, and then handed it to MySQL..THAT WORKED.. ... Is there a way to force a close on the file..maybe that's the problem Mysql is opening a file that is not flushed to disk maybe? ... I gew the feeling its maintaining its own picture of file objects, and doesn't actually flush to the disk unless you do a copy or close php.. ...
    (comp.lang.php)
  • Re: I am totally stumped..with this on..LOAD_FILE Mysql+PHP= FSCK!!
    ... What I am trying to do is to upload files and stuff them in a mysql database. ... I copied the temporary file to somewhere else, and then handed it to MySQL..THAT WORKED.. ... Is there a way to force a close on the file..maybe that's the problem Mysql is opening a file that is not flushed to disk maybe? ... I gew the feeling its maintaining its own picture of file objects, and doesn't actually flush to the disk unless you do a copy or close php.. ...
    (comp.lang.php)
  • Re: [PHP] Couple of beginner questions
    ... The custom tag will expand the path to wherever the images directory was ... It's a pain in the ass overriding a CSS rule that was ... wherever I can't simply redefine the html tag. ... infact ideally an html tag should never be seen in a php script ...
    (php.general)