Re: Ed Sullivan Theater Marquee on fire!

randwill wrote:

Anybody else notice this during the opening graphics last night?

I missed it. Where can I get a copy?

--
TomC2; Just kidding. Incidentally, there was a "whoosh" sound to accompany
the fire animation.

  • Re: PICs: meat was cooked
    ... arrogant head. ... the post contained information about food ... You often hear a *whoosh* sound, ... The only "whooshing" sound comes from between your ears. ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Re: PICs: meat was cooked
    ... You often hear a *whoosh* sound, ... I posted some pics and spoke of the food that was cooked afterwards. ... The only "whooshing" sound comes from between your ears. ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Re: Pyro Relays vs. Isolation Valves
    ... Personally I think the whoosh, whoosh, ... A "whoosh" is then heard, which is the sound of a lithium hydroxide ... A call of fire is subsequently reported from the crew. ...
    (sci.space.history)
  • Re: What do you call a FEMALE Cockroach?
    ... From which smelly aromas do whoosh. ... The sound of its screech, ... Thrills the parts you can't reach, ...
    (alt.home.repair)
  • Re: Romantic Scottish Songs.
    ... Williamson to accompany him. ... Such a tragedy that he had to die so young. ... Wasn't it :-( And IMHO they needed each other to sound good. ...
    (uk.people.silversurfers)