Re: Fire forces evacuation of Ed Sullivan Theater
- From: Robert Cohen <robtcohen@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 18:14:43 -0700
On Oct 17, 8:34 pm, "dsik...@xxxxxxxxx" <dsik...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Oct 17, 3:15 pm, Maybe <Maybeso...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Officials with the show said Wednesday night's program, set to be
recorded during the afternoon, would not be affected. The scheduled
guests were Rebecca Romijn, Jimmy Walker and LeAnn Rimes.
I bet Jimmie was trying to renew his membership in the club of guys
who rescued Dave from a burning building. The other charter members?
Dreesen, Witherspoon, Altman, and Sarlotte. (In memorium: Geroge
a fire in theatre because perhaps:
!0. revengeful fed-up baton girl's shtik pulled again because host
spent too much time again on potty training
9. yeah, the audience was actually thattttt badddd
8. well, alan kalter ain't called "big red" fer nutin
7. besides the fire, paris, how else did you enjoy yourself ?
6. the thug writers euphemistically call it a "job action"
5. one should yell "theatre" during a crowded fire
4. did ya hear they arrested letterman for not closing a matchbook
3. them pisssed writers are getting serious
2. so now, leno and conan gotta figure how to upstage a fire
1. what a preposterous alibi: a wannabe ice plant's air conditioner
can't be overwoked
- Prev by Date: Re: Meryl Streep
- Next by Date: Re: Wed. 10/17 Big Show Synopsis
- Previous by thread: Re: Fire forces evacuation of Ed Sullivan Theater
- Next by thread: If you are looking for