Re: Second Weekend in Oct. Time Wasting Thread
- From: Brady <waterclock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 23:05:44 -0500
Hey, Kate - Have you ever, in your life, asked (aloud), 'Who let the
dawgs out?,' followed by the repeated howls of, 'Woof, woof, woof woof
I'm pretty sure I know the answer to that question.
So how did you think I'd answer?
I admit it. I *have* asked -- right out loud --"Who let the dawgs
out?" And I'm pretty sure I barked (not howled), "Woof. Woof, woof,
woof." However, I can't imagine I'd say all that without the 'song' of
the same title simultaneously playing on the car radio. And I'm sure I
barked rhymically -- along with the child who was barking from the
Got a problem with that?
Let me ask you this. Have you ever done 'the chicken dance,' whilst singing, 'I feel like chicken tonight -- like chicken to-*nite*!' ... ?
There have been many more occasions when I have belted out loudly,
"DY...NAMITE -- DY...NAMITE -- When Vandy starts to fight! HEY, HEY,
So tonight I wanted to watch the Late Show and, according to the
DirecTV guide, it won't be on for another hour.
That's a pisser.
Congrats on the win, Brady!
Next week is Alabama-Tennessee. That'll be a big one.
Hmm... care to make a friendly wager? ;)
So would it be one of those quaint deals, where if Alabama win, you have to send me something associated with ...
Ohhhhhh, forget it.
- Prev by Date: Re: Second Weekend in Oct. Time Wasting Thread
- Next by Date: LSQG - Tuesday, 10/16/MMVII #2833
- Previous by thread: Re: Second Weekend in Oct. Time Wasting Thread
- Next by thread: Re: Second Weekend in Oct. Time Wasting Thread