Re: Letterman, depression and social anxiety
- From: R H Draney <dadoctah@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 16 Oct 2007 16:54:51 -0700
Steve Curtis filted:
Somewhat like letterman, for the last
several years, I have been battling with
social anxiety disorder, which lead to
periods of depression. I managed to
overcome my social anxiety, and thus
my depression, and have documented
how I done so at my website,
www.phobiafree.org , so check it out if
you have time.
You know that Dave suffers from this disorder, how?
Coded messages...watch the pattern of his blinks when he's doing the
Lindsay Lohan died for your sins.
- Prev by Date: Re: OT: Vienna Vegetable Orchestra
- Next by Date: Re: Drew Carey -- what was CBS thinking?
- Previous by thread: Re: Letterman, depression and social anxiety
- Next by thread: Re: Letterman, depression and social anxiety