Re: September 2007 Birthdays

Tom Cronin wrote:

On Oct 8, 9:23 pm, "Alan Page" <alp...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
"Brady" wrote...
This will be my <<drum roll> ... fifth presidential election.
I see you and raise you the same.
This will be my tenth presidential election.

This will be my seventh. Interestingly, I have a close relative who,
under coercion from a very powerful labor union of which he was a
member (I'm not mentioning any names, but its first three letters are
the same as this newsgroup), voted over 500 times in the 1980
election.

What are you *saying*, man?

Brady

  • Re: Wholl run against Hilary?
    ... presidential election. ... A disproportionate share of women's votes will go to her just because she's female. ... She can raise $100M faster than any other candidate in either party. ... -Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. ...
    (misc.news.internet.discuss)
  • Re: September 2007 Birthdays
    ... I see you and raise you the same. ... This will be my tenth presidential election. ... member (I'm not mentioning any names, but its first three letters are ... the same as this newsgroup), voted over 500 times in the 1980 ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • Re: September 2007 Birthdays
    ... I see you and raise you the same. ... during your first presidential election. ... McGovern and my father went with me to vote so he could *instantly* ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • Obama won?? I dont understand.
    ... How could Obama still have won the presidential election after all the ... years of tireless spamming of this newsgroup with pro-conservative ...
    (alt.sports.football.pro.ne-patriots)
  • Re: What happens on avlv....
    ... all you guys for - without this newsgroup, I, as a Brit, would know far less ... about the Presidential election than I do now! ... One simple word: Delmonico Steakhouse. ...
    (alt.vacation.las-vegas)