Re: ball state video2007 - dedication - top10 - news - youtube

Donz5 wrote:
To make your efforts all the more impressive!

Flattery will get you no where. But this link will get you somewhere.

letterman ball state uni dedication ceremony interview q & a:

Again, pretty poor quality stream feed. I did my best to capture it.

Youtube only allows 10 minute clips. I've got around 13 minutes on this one, had to trim a bit. I've heard this interview q & a is 25 minutes, although, I can't seem to find the full stream. Yet.

--Benjamin Franklin

Relevant Pages