Re: ball state video2007 - dedication - top10 - news - youtube

Donz5 wrote:
Outstanding, JBB. Many thanks for all the clips. Are you able to
convert the Q&A as well? I can't access any of these clips otherwise.

I'm still trying to dig it out. I haven't given up yet, but it doesn't look promising. I can only get it to play in a virtualized environment (with VirtualBox) on my Linux PC, and _only_ using Internet Explorer. I can't get it to play on my Mac either. But I'll keep trying.

Why, oh why do they make these things so damn difficult? Why not just use open standards?

--Benjamin Franklin
.