Re: ball state video2007 - dedication - top10 - news - youtube

On Sep 10, 5:43 pm, johnny bobby bee <useraddshine-
no_spam...@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hey kids,

I apologize in advance for the video quality. But the stream from Ball
State was brutal. Seems as though the video stream was hosted on dial-up
servers. So the videos are poor quality and slightly out of sync
(video/audio). If you still wish to check them out, I finally managed to
capture the stream(s):

Outstanding, JBB. Many thanks for all the clips. Are you able to
convert the Q&A as well? I can't access any of these clips otherwise.

  • Re: MBP to the TV
    ... It doesn't appear that the stream is HD. ... I have an older MacBook. ... I've used the video output (Apple included a VGA converter with my ... Video quality is quite good, ...
    (comp.sys.mac.system)
  • WMEncBasicEdit and MarkIn/Out relocation
    ... I'm using WMEncBasicEdit to cut chunks out of a larger .wmv file, ... make smaller clips for viewing. ... but the resulting video file starts 5 seconds before the ... pull sections of the stream, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.encoder)
  • WMEncBasicEdit and mark-in problems
    ... I'm using WMEncBasicEdit to cut chunks out of a larger .wmv file, ... make smaller clips for viewing. ... but the resulting video file starts 5 seconds before the ... pull sections of the stream, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.sdk)
  • WHIPPED ASS
    ... Whipped Ass Video Galleries ... Whipped Ass Movie Galleries ... Naked Women Getting Their Asses Whipped ... Whipped Ass Movie Clips ...
    (sci.lang.translation)
  • Re: What are the best options for serving/editing video
    ... introductory clips, one of which we splice to the front of the main ... responsible for any editing up to the point of deploying the video. ... determine (using something on the client side) that can tell us what ... format to send to a given client. ...
    (rec.video.desktop)