Re: ball state video2007 - dedication - top10 - news - youtube

On Sep 10, 5:43 pm, johnny bobby bee <useraddshine-
no_spam...@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hey kids,

I apologize in advance for the video quality. But the stream from Ball
State was brutal. Seems as though the video stream was hosted on dial-up
servers. So the videos are poor quality and slightly out of sync
(video/audio). If you still wish to check them out, I finally managed to
capture the stream(s):

Outstanding, JBB. Many thanks for all the clips. Are you able to
convert the Q&A as well? I can't access any of these clips otherwise.

.