Re: OT: Alberto Gonzales has resigned

Pat Fleet wrote:

Rod Fernandez wrote:
Pat Fleet wrote:
And, speaking of afl-er wives, last night I watched a silly, mindless movie
about an author at a romance novel convention & thought of Mrs. Dr. Rod!
Which movie? BTW, the Mrs. has been looking for a new agent.

Our Comcast cable has Free Movies On Demand. This was one in their romantic
comedy lineup, The Boyfriend School (1990), with Shelley Long & Steve
Guttenburg.

I can't believe they were showing that one for *free!*

Brady

  • Re: OT: Alberto Gonzales has resigned
    ... Rod Fernandez wrote: ... about an author at a romance novel convention & thought of Mrs. Dr. Rod! ... Which movie? ... BTW, the Mrs. has been looking for a new agent. ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • Re: PRIDE & PREJUDICE (no spoilers)
    ... (Nothing bravura about the latter, btw, which I bet registers with most audiences only subliminally. ... But I suspect that, unlike P&P, a "high quality" C&P would be rather unlikely to afford viewers "a guarantee they'll enjoy the movie". ... P&P's not a period/wardrobe spectacle. ...
    (rec.arts.movies.current-films)
  • Re: PRIDE & PREJUDICE (no spoilers)
    ... (Nothing bravura about the latter, btw, which I bet registers with most audiences only subliminally. ... But I suspect that, unlike P&P, a "high quality" C&P would be rather unlikely to afford viewers "a guarantee they'll enjoy the movie". ...
    (rec.arts.movies.current-films)
  • Re: Windows xp forum
    ... respect towards Gary S. Terhune. ... BTW, my ... favorite modern day movie is the Matrix. ... :>: Troubleshooting Windows XP ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: OT - Studds Was Scummer Than YOU have Admitted!
    ... have ever seen tied to Clinton. ... BTW On the AGA site is a picture of me with the wife. ... better looking than most movie stars. ... of sexual relations with someone who wasn't your legally wedded spouse? ...
    (alt.guitar.amps)