Re: OT: Alberto Gonzales has resigned

R H Draney wrote:

Brady filted:
Dave Sikula wrote:

On Aug 27, 11:26 am, Brady <watercl...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Traci wrote:
According to the NY Times, Alberto Gonzales turned in his resignation on
Friday. An official announcement will come later to day.
Now the question is: Who will be nominated to replace him?

I'm hoping for an 'inexperienced Bush loyalist.' Or *Bushie*, as I refer
to them.
Well, Rove's got plenty of time on his hands now.

Or Barney.
The confirmation hearings sure would be fun to watch.

It's a little soon, I think, to observe that "he's rested and ready"....

(Say, what's Harriet Miers doing this week?)...r

How 'bout former FEMA head Michael Brown?

Brady
.