Re: OT: Alberto Gonzales has resigned

R H Draney wrote:

Brady filted:
Dave Sikula wrote:

On Aug 27, 11:26 am, Brady <watercl...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Traci wrote:
According to the NY Times, Alberto Gonzales turned in his resignation on
Friday. An official announcement will come later to day.
Now the question is: Who will be nominated to replace him?

I'm hoping for an 'inexperienced Bush loyalist.' Or *Bushie*, as I refer
to them.
Well, Rove's got plenty of time on his hands now.

Or Barney.
The confirmation hearings sure would be fun to watch.

It's a little soon, I think, to observe that "he's rested and ready"....

(Say, what's Harriet Miers doing this week?)...r

How 'bout former FEMA head Michael Brown?

Brady

  • Re: OT: Alberto Gonzales has resigned
    ... Dave Sikula wrote: ... I'm hoping for an 'inexperienced Bush loyalist.' ... Or *Bushie*, as I refer ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • Re: OT: Alberto Gonzales has resigned
    ... Traci wrote: ... I'm hoping for an 'inexperienced Bush loyalist.' ... Or *Bushie*, as I refer to them. ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • Re: Why people want to eat the things they do
    ... R H Draney wrote: ... and doesn't always refer to the delicious spread: ... Didn't know from nuthin' about hummus. ...
    (alt.usage.english)
  • Re: "Niger Creek", sic & not in Africa
    ... On 2012-01-05, R H Draney wrote: ... The one usage, tagged as offensive, that I actually ... remember hearing was "dago red" to refer to a cheap red wine. ... people began receiving utility bills for ...
    (alt.usage.english)
  • Re: Miss for maiden name? (OP explains)
    ... does the person's sex really ... culture is feminine in another, or because the clues that make ... all, male or female, married or single, and you need to refer to what ... Draney and Rises were ...
    (alt.usage.english)