Re: Mon. 7/30 Big Show Synopsis

Boston Bill wrote:

Please tell Marilyn to pass the ketchup.<

I just wrote a letter to Worldwide Pants suggesting a new comedy
series: "Everybody Loves Brady".

I'm already workshopping several premises/storylines. Here's a potential character ...

'Meet Dr. Rod, the genial next-door neighbor, known for dispensing his unique brand of home-spun hilarity! (Gimmick: We never see Dr. Rod's face; he's always strategically standing behind a picket fence or something.)

Here's a potential episode: 'Bill & Brady Working at the Chocolate Factory.'

And another: 'Donz Comes to Town.'

It writes itself, really.

Brady

  • Re: Tues. 9/9 Big Show Synopsis
    ... It opens September 12. ... Me and Tom W. and Boston Bill will have a good time anyway. ... the football season has started and Bill is crying in his beer about Tom Brady and I'm saving up all my money for a ticket to see the Steelers in the Super Bowl. ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • Re: Mon. 2/25 Big Show Synopsis
    ... Boston Bill wrote: ... Brady, Brady, Brady. ... Who do you think gives the trivia info TO the ... You got a newsletter this week? ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • Re: OT: (sorta) IRL WPI Danica Patrck Car Photo
    ... > Boston Bill, pal' ... ... > Yeah right. ... I've hung out in public with Brady and he gets all the ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)