Re: Where has Rupert been?
- From: roscmans <who@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 20:32:23 -0500
whaler22@xxxxxxxxx (Dale R) wrote in news:16134-4651B672-764@storefull-
Maybe they are simply phasing out that segment of the show. He's been
a regular for a considerably long time, maybe his run is done.
Whenever there has been a regular bit that they do away with, there
isn't any formal announcement as such I don't suppose, so this might be
a similar deal.
Maybe they're actually going to go on an aggressive campaign to
overhaul the show. Let's hope they end WIF as well.
I'll bet you money that Jay Leno watches Letterman's show; and he and
his staffers probably just shake their head, absolutely mystified as to
why the above mentioned regular bits are still on, among others --
because _they_ know it's not funny -- and it's probably why Leno has
become so emboldened and confident, knowing his most direct competition
is running out of gas and poses no threat at all.
As I said: if Rupert is apparently no longer on the show -- DON'T
Of course Leno looks on, where else would he get ideals for his show.
He's been ripping off other peoples ideals for years.
He has his own versions of stupid pet and human tricks,
That must be another two of Daves bits he's been doing for years
that Leno's staffers shook their heads at too.
- Prev by Date: Re: Latest Letterman sked: Paris Hilton, Nicole Richie, Amy Sedaris...
- Next by Date: Re: Dark Week Game: Is This A Question? (May 2007)
- Previous by thread: Re: Where has Rupert been?
- Next by thread: Thursday Still Shots 5/17/07