Re: Mon. 5/14 Big Show Synopsis
- From: johnny bobby bee <useraddshine_eh@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 21:55:54 GMT
I played the Dave inadvertently on this piece and won. When the guy said it was the best exercise I blurted outed out "Really?" with the same tone of sarcasm.
I mean, sure it's difficult jumping up and down on a bouncy stick, but it's not Hot Yoga or anything? Which we all know IS the best exercise.
As we enjoy great advantages from inventions of others, we should be
glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention of ours;
and this we should do freely and generously.
(remove _eh to email)
- Prev by Date: Re: Tuesday Still Shots 5/15/07
- Next by Date: Re: Mon. 5/14 Big Show Synopsis
- Previous by thread: Re: Mon. 5/14 Big Show Synopsis
- Next by thread: Re: Mon. 5/14 Big Show Synopsis