Re: topic

Bill Kawalec filted:

<trin_bear1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:1178257125.298292.160670@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
mmmm i thought a great topic would be the proof of abnormal events see
what some people come up with but im not quit sure how to set the
discussion up

define "abnormal"

You're soaking in it....r

--
"You got Schadenfreude on my Weltanschauung!"
"You got Weltanschauung in my Schadenfreude!"

  • Re: I quit my job and now Im making roughly 150 dollars a day! haha
    ... that's close to four times what I was making at Hollister. ... No wonder you quit. ... "You got Schadenfreude on my Weltanschauung!" ...
    (alt.usage.english)
  • Re: Seen in the wild
    ... "Oxford Brookes University is a success story that keeps writing new ... the people who perpetrate this sort of nonsense are oblivious to all ... "You got Schadenfreude on my Weltanschauung!" ...
    (alt.usage.english)
  • Re: Faux Fun Facts -- a Dark Week 2/09 Amusement
    ... In 1662 the first Punch and Judy show was performed in England. ... President Chester A Arthur was said to have excelled at it. ... "You got Schadenfreude on my Weltanschauung!" ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • Re: First Weekend in Feb. Time Wasting Thread
    ... This is the first weekend of the Arizona Renaissance Festival, ... I finally got my two computers talking to each other over my ... "You got Schadenfreude on my Weltanschauung!" ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • Re: Thank you Jinhyun
    ... severely past tense voice. ... fact...where we would say "I want to eat dinner", ... "You got Schadenfreude on my Weltanschauung!" ...
    (alt.usage.english)