Re: topic

Bill Kawalec filted:

<trin_bear1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:1178257125.298292.160670@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
mmmm i thought a great topic would be the proof of abnormal events see
what some people come up with but im not quit sure how to set the
discussion up

define "abnormal"

You're soaking in it....r

--
"You got Schadenfreude on my Weltanschauung!"
"You got Weltanschauung in my Schadenfreude!"

  • Re: I quit my job and now Im making roughly 150 dollars a day! haha
    ... that's close to four times what I was making at Hollister. ... No wonder you quit. ... "You got Schadenfreude on my Weltanschauung!" ...
    (alt.usage.english)
  • Re: Seen in the wild
    ... "Oxford Brookes University is a success story that keeps writing new ... the people who perpetrate this sort of nonsense are oblivious to all ... "You got Schadenfreude on my Weltanschauung!" ...
    (alt.usage.english)
  • Re: Faux Fun Facts -- a Dark Week 2/09 Amusement
    ... In 1662 the first Punch and Judy show was performed in England. ... President Chester A Arthur was said to have excelled at it. ... "You got Schadenfreude on my Weltanschauung!" ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • Re: OT: The Golden Globes
    ... I don't deny his talent for mimicry and movement or his place in ... attending a screening of "The Circus" in 1975 at FilmEx in Los ... "You got Schadenfreude on my Weltanschauung!" ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • Re: Use of middle names
    ... whole), cardamom. ... they're meant to work on...headache stuff goes on top, eyedrops slightly lower, ... "You got Schadenfreude on my Weltanschauung!" ...
    (alt.usage.english)