Re: Fri. 4/27 Big Show Synopsis

R H Draney says...
Brady filted:

*ANDY DICK*
Yes, this was a bit of an oddball appearance, as usual. But I thought it
was actually kind of a sweet, endearing interview. Seriously. He's Andy
Dick. His new comedy CD is "Do Your Shows Always Suck?"

Observation: watching an appearance by Andy Dick is a lot like watching one by
Chris Elliott...the main difference is that with Chris you're pretty sure it's
all just a bit, while with Andy you're pretty sure it isn't....r

That's what makes him such a great guest. He's so exposed, real or not,
it's like watching some horrible accident about to unfold.

Traci

  • Re: Fri. 4/27 Big Show Synopsis
    ... Yes, this was a bit of an oddball appearance, as usual. ... watching an appearance by Andy Dick is a lot like watching one by ... "You got Schadenfreude on my Weltanschauung!" ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • Re: Fri. 4/27 Big Show Synopsis
    ... Yes, this was a bit of an oddball appearance, as usual. ... But I thought it was actually kind of a sweet, endearing interview. ... He's Andy Dick. ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)