Re: Dave will be Regis's first guest on Thursday

Bill Kawalec wrote:
The only reason people watch that show is because she's
hot.<

Am I the only one who thinks she isnt all that hot?

no.

Add me to that list, too.

--

Dan

  • Re: Dave will be Regiss first guest on Thursday
    ... Dan wrote: ... The only reason people watch that show is because she's ... Am I the only one who thinks she isnt all that hot? ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • Re: Dave will be Regiss first guest on Thursday
    ... Dan wrote: ... The only reason people watch that show is because she's ... Am I the only one who thinks she isnt all that hot? ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • Re: Swissexperts?
    ... I found a beautiful "Roberts" pocket watch in what I think is referred to as a "Hunter's" case that has a broken crystal. ... I guess there were manufacturers who made nice stuff but for one reason or another didn't make the grade and faded into obscurity. ... He replied that he had spent a lot of money on a Rolex and didn't ... I'm sure it must be illegal to sell these fakes, ...
    (alt.horology)
  • Re: 1936 Rolex Oyster bubbleback
    ... After talking to several people around town, I found a guy named Alex Hofberg here in Portland who seems capable and willing. ... Of course, if anyone has any reason to believe this guy is not capable and/or reasonable, do let me know before he gets started on it. ... Chatting with Alex a bit about it, he agreed that it's probably not Canadian at all, but a "normal", Swiss-made 1936 Rolex Bubbleback, as the movement is signed like a Swiss-made watch. ... As far as its needed repairs, I took it to a jeweler today and he noticed a broken balance staff, in addition to a missing screw and screw set on the Auto Rotor whathaveyou.  So it will likely be a non-trivial investment to fix, assuming we can find parts.  I'm not discouraged, though help/advice is appreciated. ...
    (alt.horology)
  • Re: Swissexperts?
    ... I found a beautiful "Roberts" pocket watch in what I think is ... made nice stuff but for one reason or another didn't make the grade and faded ... But that is not why people buy watches. ... But if someone else wanted to collect fakes it wouldn't bother me at ...
    (alt.horology)