Re: Drifter's Primetime Movie Trivia

James Langdell wrote:
On Apr 12, 6:00 pm, Drifter_...@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
I'm going to show you 3 shots of this actress. I don't need her real
name. I just need the name of the movie in which she is pictured
playing the title role.

In case there are some of you who haven't seen this movie, don't just
give up. The answer can still be attained by simply putting two and
two together.

If this remains unsolved for 45 minutes, I'll be back and drop a Late
Show related clue.

Good luck!

http://community.webtv.net/Drifter_FFs/DriftersPrimetime0

Quentin Tarantino's "Pickproof".

--James

I knew this was going to be huge, but I never dreamed it would capture
the imagination of so many AFLers. Still no correct answers, though,
so let's throw out that Late Show clue:

comeback striptease

Remember, I need the exact title of THIS movie. Close doesn't count.

  • Re: Drifters Primetime Movie Trivia
    ... In case there are some of you who haven't seen this movie, ... Show related clue. ... "Dru Bustymore, Heart Surgeon" ... "Chesty LaRue, MD" ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • Re: Drifters Primetime Movie Trivia
    ... playing the title role. ... In case there are some of you who haven't seen this movie, ... Show related clue. ... Good luck! ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • Re: Pinball in Cinema : again with the chimes
    ... - the shot showing his score is the display of the Cue Ball Wizard, ... but in the reverse shot showing him playing the game he's playing ... How about the same volkswagon bug making the same turn in the movie ...
    (rec.games.pinball)