Re: Tues. 4/10 Big Show Synopsis

From what I've heard, which may not be, I am well aware, the whole
story, the suspension is by MSNBC, and CBS Radio has yet to announce any
action. I'm not yet convinced that neither MSNBC nor CBS will cave to
the pressures. Imus, of course, knows there's no such thing as bad
publicity...<

My take on this is, it's a huge over-reaction. Nothing against the fine
women of Rutgers. I hate when Sharpton gets involved. Its nothing worse
than Stern has ever said or done and I am NOT defending what Imus said.
The fact that it is still dominating the news channels is beyond me.
By the way I think Imus' main employer is CBS Radio.

Bill

.