Re: Late Night Insomniac Trivia - 4/8
- From: Drifter_FFs@xxxxxxxxx
- Date: 8 Apr 2007 00:40:52 -0700
Greg Evans wrote:
Still no correct guesses for the Conan and Leno guests. You won't be
getting any clues or better angles tonight, so DEAL WITH IT.
I'm gonna go throw another log on the movie thread. I'll be back soon.
If you're ever checking out the AFL glossary, you'll find the term
'Pulling a Drifter' which was coined a few years ago by Alan Page.
Definition - To quit; bail out.
Well, it appears everyone 'pulled a drifter' tonight after two of the
four photos were identified:
Rosie - Judith Light
Dave - Charlize Theron
Kathie is 2 for 2 so far.
I'll check in at 1:00 eastern Sunday afternoon and see what's up.
Good night, slackers.
- Prev by Date: Re: MindTrap 12
- Next by Date: Re: Here's a pretty simple mind trap......
- Previous by thread: Re: Late Night Insomniac Trivia - 4/8
- Next by thread: Re: Late Night Insomniac Trivia - 4/8