Insomnia Trivia Tonight!

While the final cuts are still being made, I can assure you this:

Tonight's first subject will be on her back with her legs in the air.
Okay, I know which thread I'm in right now, and I can assure you this
comes from a TALK show. I realize I should probably save this stuff for
sweeps, but it goes down tonight!

1:00 eastern.

See ya.

  • Re: FAO TH
    ... or are you pulling our legs? ... I assure you I'm *not* joking!!! ... pmj - the closet Archers listener :-)))))))))))))) ...
    (uk.people.silversurfers)
  • Re: Insomnia Trivia Tonight!
    ... Tonight's first subject will be on her back with her legs in the air. ... Okay, I know which thread I'm in right now, and I can assure you this ... "You got Schadenfreude on my Weltanschauung!" ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • Re: Yorkshire Air Ambulance
    ... you never know when you might be in their capable hands, the cost of ... keeping this service in the air is obviously not cheap. ... I can assure you I will be writing a very stern letter to my local political representative. ... This public service announcement has been brought to you by a bottle of Hardys ooomah and some strange spanish wine with a plastic bull tied to it's neck which I can't quite remember the name of. ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: American draftees--poor physical condition?
    ... If you are speaking of the U.S. Army, I can assure you that its ... standards today are infinitely higher than in 1943. ... we had a soldier with a metal plate in his head from an auto accident, and a punch-drunk boxer. ... I did my basic training in the Air Frce, but wasn't considered for any air crew job because I wear glasses. ...
    (soc.history.war.world-war-ii)
  • Re: Dylan as Superbowl entertainment
    ... I can assure you that I would not be making fun of Bob ... the following day on the air. ...
    (rec.music.dylan)