Re: Late Night Insomniac Trivia - 3 for all

Drifter_FFs@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

ronnie wrote:
On Apr 1, 4:22 pm, "dsik...@xxxxxxxxx" <dsik...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Heather Locklear and Lisa-Marie Presley.

--Dave Sikula
I'm really likin' the Lisa-Marie guess - sure does look like her. But
Drifter's clue about #1 not looking anything like that now....I just
saw a L'Oreal commercial with Locklear and her hair looked alot more
like it did in the first set of shots than in the follow-up photo with
the darker, streaked, blonde.

This is fun, but we need more clues!

-ronnie

Here's #3 with Dave...

http://community.webtv.net/Drifter_FFs/doc6

OK, let's try Angelena Jolie during her "Life Or Something Like It" period for #1

Still no new guess for 3

--

Dan

  • Re: Late Night Insomniac Trivia - 3 for all
    ... Drifter's clue about #1 not looking anything like that now....I just ... saw a L'Oreal commercial with Locklear and her hair looked alot more ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • Re: The figures (was your favorite anime real-world guns)
    ... > Blue hair - Aika from Agent Aika? ... > Hiding behind shield - No Clue. ... > Grey hair chibi - one of the fighter derivative classes - Disgaea ...
    (rec.arts.anime.misc)
  • Re: Late Night Insomniac Trivia - 3 for all
    ... Drifter's clue about #1 not looking anything like that now....I just ... saw a L'Oreal commercial with Locklear and her hair looked alot more ... --Dave Sikula ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • Re: Cat hair and Pendleton blankets
    ... Like the wine bottles idea though ... Just a suggestion since I don't have a clue what a Pendleton blanket is. ... I am curious whether the hair is pretty much one one side or evenly distributed on both sides and whether it would be possible to use compressed air blown through the material to dislodge the hair on the opposite side - kinda like blowing the dirt out of an air filter? ...
    (misc.rural)
  • Re: named-chroot broken in F17
    ... Ed Greshko writes: ... > Just wasted an entire morning figuring why named was having a bad hair day; ... > nary a clue as to what the problem is. ...
    (Fedora)