Re: TR 3/29 Big Show Synopsis
- From: Brady <waterclock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 04:16:08 GMT
*THE PIEDMONT BIRD CALLERS*
Participants # 1: 3rd Place winners Jordan & Thomas. They perform: the Black-necked Stilt.
Participants # 2: 2nd Place winners Derrick and ... I missed the others' names. They perform: the Caribbean Flamingo.
Participants # 3: 1st Place winners Drew & Drew. They perform: the Pomarine Jaeger.
Before going to the break, they all join together for a 'bird off.' I think the second-place winners were my favorite.
Dave got some pretty good laughs out of this segment. Some of their responses were pretty funny. (Why was a guy missing from the second group? He 'had to do a wedding.') I liked the one kid laughing when Dave asked him if his bird was considered a 'pecker.'
- Prev by Date: Re: TR 3/29 Big Show Synopsis
- Next by Date: Re: TR 3/29 Big Show Synopsis
- Previous by thread: Re: TR 3/29 Big Show Synopsis
- Next by thread: Re: TR 3/29 Big Show Synopsis