Re: Whatever happened to Dennis Miller?
- From: "Bill Kawalec" <billkawalec@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 12:48:29 -0500
<calcio1518@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Mar 5, 2:46 pm, "Bill Kawalec" <billkawa...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
"Gary D" <lolajo...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
<<<<I was wondering the same, Gary. Miller was on O'Reily the previous
night (Wed.) of his scheduled appearance, and they hyped the
for the next evening. I got the impression Miller came to New York
solely for Dave's show. It could be they wanted Miller to do stand-up,
and he (Miller) thought it was going to be a "sit-down" like he does on
What did Dennis Miller say on O'Reily? Was there a lot of Dave bashing
by both of them or just by O'Reily?
Miller, like most out-of-touch conservatives, thinks the NY Times has
a "far-left" agenda. So it's pretty clear he doesn't read it,
....or perhaps he's one of the few who actually does read it.
I never read email at the Yahoo address!
- Prev by Date: Re: Whatever happened to Dennis Miller?
- Next by Date: Re: OT: National Enquirer Reports Feud Between Dave and Paul
- Previous by thread: Re: Whatever happened to Dennis Miller?
- Next by thread: Re: Mon. 2/26 Big Show Synopsis