Re: trying to help someone with the Dec. 11 "Small Town News"

"DDY" <DDY_member@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Someone e-mailed me this evening in hopes of getting footage about
the girl with a lizard stuck to her face. It was aired on #2669 12-11-06
in "Small Town News."

She's in a hurry to get it, so I'm posting what she wrote, in the interest
of time. I don't have permission to post her e-mail address at this time.
Anyone who is able to help could e-mail me via my Letterman page.

She wrote:

"I need some help - desperately - and quickly!

Do you know a site I can ask people if they saw/taped a specific
Letterman clip or episode?

I am looking for a small clip that was aired (I believe, for the 2nd time)
last week.... maybe Wednesday? It was in his section that he takes
articles
from small town newspapers, and it was about a girl who had to call 911
in Ames, Iowa because she had a lizard (a monitor lizard, I think) stuck
on her face/lip.....

We are having a party to recognize our local Emergency Service workers
here... in Ames.... and I'd very much like to include that clip from
Letterman.

Can you help? Or steer me in a direction where someone might be able to
help?

I looked on YouTube, but couldn't find it....

THANK YOU!

Leslie Miller, RN, MSN, CEN
Clinical Supervisor

--
David D

DDY's Late Show with David Letterman Fan Page
http://www.ddy.com/dl3.html

Good news! If you have a broadband connection you can download an HD,
widescreen copy of most recent Late Shows (with the commercials edited out)
via the bit torrent network.

Just use the search function at torrent indexing sites such as:

Mininova.org.
Fulldls.com
Torrentspy.com
Torrentz.com
Demonoid.com.

Some of these sites require registration to download the torrents, which may
or may not be open when you check. Demonoid.com is your best bet as they
usually have every Late Show available by the next day. They usually have
registrations open on Fridays.

You can also search for it with Toorgle.com a Goggle-like torrent search
engine.

If you are new to torrenting you'll need the bit torrent software. Bit
Tornado and utorrent (available from their respective sites, just Goggle)
are two simple-to-use versions.

An excellent guide for bit torrent beginners is at:
http://btfaq.com/serve/cache/1.html.

Here is a list of the top ten most popular torrent sites:
http://comparebt.blogspot.com/

The bit torrent newsgroup is alt.bittorrent.

Most importantly, never pay anyone for torrenting software or access to
torrent sites. Torrenting is 100% free. That's the whole appeal. Anyone
who tries to charge you for anything related to it is running a scam.

.