Re: Anyone have info on this - May 1981 - Dave HBO special??

DB wrote:
I was looking around randomly at the Wahoo Gazette and its "This Dave
In History" and I found this.

May 1981: Dave guests on The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson to
promote his HBO special, "Looking for Fun."

Anyone have any info on this?? Thanks.

http://makeashorterlink.com/?T5CE32CBD

  • Anyone have info on this - May 1981 - Dave HBO special??
    ... I was looking around randomly at the Wahoo Gazette and its "This Dave ... In History" and I found this. ... Dave guests on The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson to ... promote his HBO special, "Looking for Fun." ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • Re: Are we headed to level 100?
    ... Another year (and another expansion) could bring us 90. ... game and going elsewhere, we might not ever see 100. ... WC3 players ever paid much attention to the world history, ... If the gaming is fun, ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: OLTL - Admin. Spoiler
    ... to say about him when he was at OLTL. ... which storylines belong to which regimes. ... Gabrielle's return was fun. ... yes they did retcon some history but they did a better job with it ...
    (rec.arts.tv.soaps.abc)
  • Re: Moorcock on other writers
    ... Tolkien's stuff is fun to read. ... No sense of history. ... Though Verne was occasionally guilty of padding stuff out with long-winded quotes from travelogues, e.g. the Captain Hatteras books. ...
    (rec.games.frp.dnd)
  • Re: now, now Cookie
    ... I'm having a lot of fun with the ones I'm in now. ... I already suggested discussing the alleged arrow in the alleged eye ... History buffs could have a lot of fun correlating events they are familiar ...
    (soc.history.medieval)