Re: Tues. 8/29 Big Show Synopsis
- From: Brady <waterclock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 00:58:34 GMT
Brady <waterclock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hey, I'm rubbing *my* zipper right *now*!
Ray Romano by way of David Brenner.
Oh, hell yes. That's what I'm talkin about.
- Act V: 'Where's Sue Hum Hiding?'
I don't care as long as she stays there.
"I play the funk; nobody can resist the funk." -- Felicia Collins
Oh, I forgot about the guy from the pre-show Q-n-A. (He asked about Dave's work schedule last year. Dave told him that he got time off. But not enough! Dave then asked the guy how many days *he* was off last year. His answer? 300. Hmm ... Dave and Paul spend some time attempting to interpret this.)
- Prev by Date: Re: Mon. 8/28 Big Show Synopsis
- Next by Date: Re: Too much Sue could kill you
- Previous by thread: Re: Tues. 8/29 Big Show Synopsis
- Next by thread: Re: Tues. 8/29 Big Show Synopsis