Re: Late Show Webpage Feature
- From: johnny bobby bee <useraddshine_eh@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 01:46:34 GMT
R H Draney wrote:
They won't play for me, but I wouldn't mind seeing:
if you have realplayer (might need the latest), throw this at it: <http://video.cgi.cbs.com/video/video.pl?url=cbs/cbs/g2demand/entertainment/mini/lateshow/speeches/speeches_001.rm>
please watch the word-wrap (should all be one line), and no <quotes>.
then to get the next, 002.rm, 003.rm, and so on and so on, until realplayer explodes.
Q: What do agnostic, insomniac dyslexics do at night?
A: Stay awake and wonder if there's a dog.
- Prev by Date: TMS--Tony Mendez Intern Ambush 3 -- (8/22/06)
- Next by Date: Re: Mon. 8/21 Big Show Synopsis
- Previous by thread: Re: Late Show Webpage Feature
- Next by thread: Psychiatrist Has Road Rage Episode