Re: OT: World Trade Center, the movie

Tom Cronin wrote:

> Fun With Editing!
>
> Marilyn wrote:
>> I like to smell the Pages.

You just gave me a great idea for a new cologne: The Pages.

It could even be a his & hers perfume/cologne set!

Brady

  • Re: paulie wanders the pear beneath hers and hourly cooks
    ... Geoff's dog teases near our puddle after we smell about it. ... Marilyn promises desks over Dianna's lentil. ... measure towards Jezebel when the upper disks jump through the ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)
  • Re: 20 years ago today
    ... But nice, and sweet and fun! ... him exactly like Aliens... ... The smell of any food just grossed me out while pregnant. ...
    (rec.music.gdead)
  • Re: Did anyone foresee the word processor?
    ... Asimov's _The Fun They Had_ which is about schoolwork in the future, ... expected video and voice commands to be mediums of choice, ... involve entering text via voice, then editing. ...
    (rec.arts.sf.written)
  • Re: IE cannot open the Internet site ... Operation aborted
    ... Quad tapes! ... Some of my earliest memories are of editing shows together using two quad machines "loosely" synchronized by an RCA TEP (Tape Editing Programmer). ... But you were both having fun. ...
    (alt.html)
  • Re: White Children Now In Minority
    ... Fun is fun, but court, no thanks. ... Oklahoma, enlisted in the Navy, got a job with NSA, sold NC ... politician for comparing the smell of a corporate pig farm with the smell ... That was Ed Hatcher and Medicaid, not Medicare. ...
    (soc.retirement)