Re: Stephanie's legs
- From: 3finger <cubfan23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 04:01:30 GMT
In article <1155238352.154240.213630@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
True enough. The best advice comes from "3finger."
Why don't you do some friggin' research as to what "3finger" may
actually mean in this case instead of thinking with your mind in the
In article <1155069428.907393.72530@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
I'm watching her on last night's rerun and I'm saying, what's with the
bare legs? Everyone knows it's 40 degrees in the Sullivan theater, so
it's not an issue where nylons are going to be hot and uncomfortable.
She should look her best at all times and wear nice sheer black
stockings when she's going to appear on camera. That may help her snag
the husband she's been seeking since she came to the big town from NH.
Yeah, great advice from a guy using the handle of "hanessroker" ...
Chicago Cubs, Back-to-Back World Champions ... 1907-1908
- Prev by Date: Re: studio temp
- Next by Date: Re: Stephanie's legs
- Previous by thread: Re: Stephanie's legs
- Next by thread: Re: Stephanie's legs