Re: Stephanie's legs
- From: "katycren" <Katycren@xxxxxxx>
- Date: 11 Aug 2006 06:38:46 -0700
True enough. The best advice comes from "3finger."
Now that was funny.
In article <1155069428.907393.72530@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
I'm watching her on last night's rerun and I'm saying, what's with the
bare legs? Everyone knows it's 40 degrees in the Sullivan theater, so
it's not an issue where nylons are going to be hot and uncomfortable.
She should look her best at all times and wear nice sheer black
stockings when she's going to appear on camera. That may help her snag
the husband she's been seeking since she came to the big town from NH.
Yeah, great advice from a guy using the handle of "hanessroker" ...
Chicago Cubs, Back-to-Back World Champions ... 1907-1908
- Prev by Date: Re: OT: World Trade Center, the movie
- Next by Date: Re: OT: World Trade Center, the movie
- Previous by thread: Re: Stephanie's legs
- Next by thread: Re: Stephanie's legs