Re: It's inevitable; we're all getting older.

"Pat Fleet" wrote...
Alan Page wrote:
I'm younger than Pat so I know how to post the article...

That's supposed to make you special? *Everybody's* younger than Pat.
Well, except that funnyman, Dave. Just another reason I love him. ;)

You're the one that wrote the original subject line.

I'll rise above the slam and wish Alan & Sharon a happy 3rd anniversary
today. You kids have fun.

Thanks Pat.
We've finished 3 years and now starting on our 4th.
Many more to come.

--

Alan

AFL Dave's Mom's Thanksgiving Pie
Thanksgiving-Pie-Guessing Grand Champion 2005
www.best-page.us

~WWWWW~
What a Wonderful Web We Weave

  • Re: Thursday Still Shots 9/14/06
    ... "Pat Fleet" wrote... ... Dave: Well, welcome to fall! ... up...you in those long wool jackets and long wool pants...maybe even long ... Thanksgiving-Pie-Guessing Grand Champion 2005 ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • Re: Oprah: Good Guest
    ... Pat Fleet wrote: ... > Laughed at Dave's jokes. ... > clasped hands and she said a simple, almost under her breath, "Hi." ... > show after she & Dave hadn't seen each other for years. ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • Re: Ventriloquist Week
    ... Pat Fleet wrote: ... I think it's Dave who comes up with all the good ideas. ... What *is* the inner child, really, Pat? ... Is it the innocent state whence we came? ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • Re: Late Show (guest) Synopsis Wed 2/22
    ... Pat Fleet wrote: ... TV dressed so bad it is just rude and self indulgent. ... Dave could do, not to mention it. ... part to distance himself as completely as possible from the Capote persona. ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • Re: DAVES ON THE EMMYS!
    ... "Pat Fleet" wrote... ... > he *was* nominated in the Individual Performance category, where Dave was ... Anyone have that info without doing too much searching? ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)