Re: What ever Happened to Kenny?
- From: "R H Draney" <dadoctah@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 7 Aug 2006 00:18:41 -0700
R H Draney wrote:
And one of the ten is Pat Walshe as Nikko...you've seen the movie...who
the hell was Nikko?...r
He's the guy who tells Dorothy, "She's dead; you killed her."
Actually, he's the lead winged monkey, but yours is a common guess at
Y'know, something strange just occurred to me...Dorothy is, of course,
herself in both Kansas and Oz, the farmhands are the three travelling
companions, the old busybody is the Wicked Witch and Professor Marvello
is Oz himself...Aunt Em appears in the Witch's crystal ball, so in a
sense *she's* herself in both places as well....
But there's no Uncle Henry counterpart in Oz...and there's nobody in
Kansas who corresponds to Glinda....
You don't suppose they're suggesting that Uncle Henry liked to dress up
in...no, best we not go there....r
- Prev by Date: Re: AFL Prediction
- Next by Date: Re: It's inevitable; we're all getting older.
- Previous by thread: Re: What ever Happened to Kenny?
- Next by thread: Re: OT: What's Your Domain Name?