Re: "George"

and i'm guessing this is funny...I never read email at the Yahoo address!
you are such a slug...

"George" <presto16_99@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
you must be a hero to so many...so don't read my posts numb nuts...do you
think you decide who posts...what a dick you are...
"Bill Kawalec" <billkawalec@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
bite me.
I'm just sayin' the endless whining wears thin. It's the interests of
people who hve to read your endless whining I'm looking out for. You
don't like it, change the damn channel.