Re: Is This A Question? - Part 2 Dark Week April 2006 Edition

Carl wrote:
Letter number 12:
Dear Cyber,

What should I give to Foxy for her birthday?

Carl

Ah! It appears you want me to answer in the manner of CyberGolem's
"CB'S MAILBAG". I'll just try to channel Cyber's hysterially funny and
inventive postings to alt.fan.letterman from the past few years to come
up with an reply in his style....

[crickets]

Seriously, here's my suggestion. Get Foxy something calligraphed neatly
that says "HAVE A NICE BIRTHDAY. WELCOME TO JAMAICA."

(The only right chicken is a dead chicken.)

--James

  • Re: Whisky
    ... Foxy at w**k wrote: ... If so I would like to see about buying one for FIL's 65th Birthday but ... come up with something for 1941, but don't get your hoped built up ...
    (uk.people.silversurfers)
  • Re: Biner usage
    ... the manner you describe is about as great as being hit ... by a meteorite on your birthday. ... manner being discussed. ...
    (rec.climbing)
  • Re: Biffo Birthday
    ... Foxy at Work wrote: ... Happy Birthday again:) ... And from me troo. ...
    (uk.people.silversurfers)
  • Re: Many Happies Toyboy:-)
    ... Foxy at Work wrote: ... Ohhhhhh Noooooo not only did I miss the meet but the opportunity to give ToyBoy a massive great BIG )) for his Birthday. ...
    (uk.people.silversurfers)
  • Re: Happy Birthday IJM
    ... Foxy at Work wrote: ... happy birthday from me too - if you are still reading us:) ... Under a different name I think Anita ??? ...
    (uk.people.silversurfers)