Re: Late Show (guest) Synopsis Wed 2/22
- From: "Kath" <creelk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 23 Feb 2006 17:40:39 -0800
Pat Fleet wrote:
Fuzzy-headed Kath wrote:
Filling in for Brady.
Then Hoffman Seymour guy comes on, I could help thinking what a dag. I
mean the guy got dressed in the dark. If you are going on International
TV dressed so bad it is just rude and self indulgent.
That totally surprised & disappointed me a bit, too. It seemed like all
Dave could do, not to mention it. But the guy is a hellofan actor, and it
was his first time on the big show, so I thinks that's why Dave didn't jab
him. HOWEVER, on further thought, I think it was a calculated move on PSH's
part to distance himself as completely as possible from the Capote persona.
It shows what a real stretch and outstanding job he did to become the
character. And it doesn't limit him to that kind of role. He demonstrated
his chameleon-like abilities. Good interview, I thought.
Yeah true I see your point, but I do think there are other ways to
distance without looking like a complete slob.
Kath - sorry. But no one else put their hand up.
Love is never having to say you're sorry. :)
I *do* love the LS. Thanks Pat, you rock.
- Prev by Date: Re: Late Show (guest) Synopsis Wed 2/22
- Next by Date: TMS-- The Long Distance Phone Call -- (2/23/06)
- Previous by thread: Re: Late Show (guest) Synopsis Wed 2/22
- Next by thread: Re: Late Show (guest) Synopsis Wed 2/22