Semi-OT: Two "Dave" Moments On One Saturday
- From: Keith Rose <xkeithx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 20:43:02 GMT
My wife and I spent Saturday with another couple who are very good friends.
In the afternoon we went to see THE Ohio State men's basketball team defeat
the Northwestern team in what can only be described as a manic-depressive
performance. In the evening, we went to see Delirium (Cirque Du Soleil).
One of the acts in Delirium was a hoola hoop girl. I nudged Rhonda and
asked her to keep an eye out for the grinder girl.
The other "Dave" moment took place during halftime at the game. The half-
time entertainment was none other than the jump-roping kids from Cinci
that Dave had on a while ago. Those kids need to cut back on the coffee.
Keith Rose - http://maypark.com - (Email hint: remove the "x" characters)
- Prev by Date: Re: Congratulations to Maria's new arrival!!!
- Next by Date: Re: Snowball fight
- Previous by thread: 1980s Letterman episodes on VHS tape
- Next by thread: Re: Semi-OT: Two "Dave" Moments On One Saturday