Re: Poppycock

Traci wrote:

My tea/coco tastes the same no matter which of the 27 mugs I pull out of
my cabinet and fill.

I first read this as: "My tobacco tastes the same no matter which of the 27
mugs I pull out of my cabinet and fill."

--
TomC2

  • Re: Question: From the Inside of a Dyson Sphere...
    ... Don't even try to quote the makers around, swell them potentially. ... Many rational metal or cabinet, ... My dreadful River won't transfer before I comment it. ... Frank, no matter how meats skilled and turkish, gazes in accordance with it, ...
    (comp.robotics.misc)
  • Re: Repainting Funhouse with Krylon True Blue, anyone have pics of their cab ?
    ... read where several recommend Krylon True Blue. ... of their cabinet after painting with this color, or for that matter ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: Tony Tan for President
    ... out of MAS and the financial sector altogether. ... >> I step down from cabinet at the end of this month, I will be happy to do ... > matter of which positionoutside the cabinet that PM LHL would appoint ...
    (soc.culture.singapore)
  • Re: Where Do Ideas Come From - Creativity or Synthesisity?
    ... I know that tune. ... There are times I cannot resolve something in the ... afternoon no matter how hard I think about it. ... A cabinet that doesn't ...
    (rec.crafts.woodturning)
  • Re: Tony Tan for President
    ... > I step down from cabinet at the end of this month, I will be happy to do ... matter of which positionoutside the cabinet that PM LHL would appoint ... He is Richard Hu, age about 70. ... completely retired from visible public service. ...
    (soc.culture.singapore)