Re: No Wed Still Shots 12/21/05
- From: "Marilyn" <marilynsgt@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 08:23:53 -0500
> I was thinking of Marilyn yesterday, too. I'd say 50-75%of the "fugly"
> inflatable Christmas lawn decorations are now deflated and dead in
> people's front yards. Looks like Marilyn got one of them bb guns for
What a colossal waste of money. Most of these things don't return for a
second year. So far it hasn't been an icy season, but a couple of years ago
they all died a premature death around here. It was great!
Every time I see one in a store, I ask the person with me for a screwdriver
or a knife.
- Prev by Date: Re: Wed. 12/21 Big Show Synopsis
- Next by Date: Re: No Wed Still Shots 12/21/05
- Previous by thread: Re: No Wed Still Shots 12/21/05
- Next by thread: Re: No Wed Still Shots 12/21/05