Re: Monday Still Shots 12/19/05

Helen Read says...
> bostonbill41 wrote:
> >
> > Am I the only one who thinks Jim Carey is more annoying than funny ?
>
> Join the club. Yeesh.

Yeah, he's a bit irritating at times, BUT I appreciate him because he's
game for anything, seems to really enjoy doing the show and at least
tries to be entertaining. Most guests don't even come close to that.

Traci

"I am not going to ruin a $75 buzz with a $2 cheeseburger."
-John Bowman

  • Re: Monday Still Shots 12/19/05
    ... >bostonbill41 wrote: ... >> Am I the only one who thinks Jim Carey is more annoying than funny? ... >We could give you, for example, Mike Bullard. ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • Re: Monday Still Shots 12/19/05
    ... bostonbill41 wrote: ... > Am I the only one who thinks Jim Carey is more annoying than funny? ... but do you really want to see Canadians in their everyday personna? ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • Re: DONT FEED THE TROLL
    ... Let's consider the English word funny which is well known to have ... Jim Carey is a funny man ... R Norman has funny ideas about linguistics ... sentences is quite clear from the context. ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: Monday Still Shots 12/19/05
    ... >>Am I the only one who thinks Jim Carey is more annoying than funny? ... > his talents to be more himself and not this staged persona when he's on ... let Jim Carey make the Tom Hanks transition. ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • Re: Monday Still Shots 12/19/05
    ... CaptnBill wrote: ... >Am I the only one who thinks Jim Carey is more annoying than funny? ... hopefully he'll someday realize that he doesn't need to ham it up ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)