Re: Oprah: Good Guest

Foxy wrote:

>I think Dave has charmed Oprah - something she wasn't expecting.<

She was gushing on Entertainment Tonight about how wonderful Dave was
and she didn't know what to make of it. She has no clue what kind of
host Dave has become in the last 16 years.

Bill

  • Re: Eurostar quits Ashford - shock horror
    ... on Tue, 12 Sep 2006, Dave remarked: ... expected to be carrying, if all these extra passengers did materialise, ... who were proposing to use CTRL as a feeder link. ...
    (uk.railway)
  • Re: the drive to explore
    ... > In article, Dave O'Neill ... >>John Schilling wrote: ... Which texts or journals have you read, ... I expecting to see a level of intelligent and reasoned discourse on the ...
    (sci.space.policy)
  • Re: sorting records by date and time
    ... Dave B wrote: ... # is always yyyy.mm.dd and hh:mm:ss, with leading zeros if necessary, eg ... I was quite expecting that it would be necessary to do this on smaller files only, ... 'Experts Exchange' take questions posted on the web and try to find ...
    (comp.unix.shell)
  • Re: sorting records by date and time
    ... Dave wrote: ... It sorted about 5000 games in 4 seconds on a Sun Blade 2000 which has a load average of ... I was quite expecting that it would be necessary to do this on smaller files only, ...
    (comp.unix.shell)
  • Re: Remember the Housing "Bubble"?
    ... Dave O'Neill wrote: ... segments of the population whose income has dropped. ... Nominal dollars? ... what exactly is it you're expecting from those ...
    (rec.arts.sf.fandom)