Re: Dave, Regis & Bobby

>Seems like a few missed "Live with Regis Lee and Kelly Lee" this
morning.
        Dave asked Regis to dinner last night after the
show.<<

Not much a story from Regis considering how long he waited for his big
night. According to Regis, Dave paid.
Only time I watch LwR&K is after one of them has been on LS

Bill

  • Re: Question for AFL regulars...
    ... How could I have forgotten Regis. ... Dave likes ... Kelly Lee too, so let's add her on the list as well. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • Re: Dave, Regis & Bobby
    ... > Seems like a few missed "Live with Regis Lee and Kelly Lee" this ... > Dave asked Regis to dinner last night after the show. ... > Thanksgiving-Pie-Guessing Grand Champion 2005 ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • Dave, Regis & Bobby
    ... Seems like a few missed "Live with Regis Lee and Kelly Lee" this ... Dave asked Regis to dinner last night after the show. ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • Airplane To A Cruise Port Anyone?
    ... Regis & Kelly Lee can keep that prize, ... Prev by Date: ...
    (rec.travel.air)