Re: TR 9/22 Big Show Synopsis

Brady says...

> *MISCELLANEOUS MEANDERING*
> Hey, at least it's Friday. Do you *have* exciting and/or unusual plans for the
> weekend? I don't. Have a good Friday evening, people.

I, for once, have an exciting weekend planned. Going out for a divorce
party tonight. Dinner, drinking, rich desserts and some serious smack
talk about men.

Tomorrow it's off to NYC to catch Lewis Black at Carnegie Hall. There
will be partying afterwards with more drinks and rich desserts and less
less man bashing. Well, probably less....

But perhaps the most exciting part of the weekend will be a nice brunch
with the Donz on Sunday. I'm all a twitter.

Traci

"I am not going to ruin a $75 buzz with a $2 cheeseburger."
-John Bowman

  • Re: Mon. 11/17 Big Show Synopsis
    ... Brady says... ... *MISCELLANEOUS MEANDERING* ... What's happenin', people? ... sleeps two hours a night hanging upside down in a chamber they ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • Re: TR 2/14 Big Show Synopsis
    ... Marilyn wrote: ... > *MISCELLANEOUS MEANDERING* ... Brady has something going on. ... In my mind, I'm already there. ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)