Re: vickey has a stick up her ass

"ryan" wrote in part:

>i like how it always comes down to the
>validity of the question or the comment.
>as if we are all supposed to like and
>enjoy each and every single bit that dave
>does.

Who in this thread has claimed or even remotely implied that LS viewers
"are all supposed to like and enjoy each and every single bit..."? Is
someone holding a gun to your head and telling you that you must like
every bit?

  • Re: Link digital and analog signal?
    ... Ryan - few questions have popped into my head as I try to code my project. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (comp.lang.labview)
  • Re: AMC:Dead Eye Hannah
    ... head, I thought "Oh, great! ... Then when Smilin' Joe gave Kendall et al. the update on Ryan, ... Ryan took a direct hit to ... this one will cause amnesia. ...
    (rec.arts.tv.soaps.abc)
  • Re: AMC:Dead Eye Hannah
    ... head, I thought "Oh, great! ... Ryan being a humble, selfless, and courteous human being. ... think he'd just be sleeping or still in surgery. ... who plays Colby is _so_ much improved, and I think this guy's dead weight ...
    (rec.arts.tv.soaps.abc)
  • There aint no justice. Bring back hanging, and hang the parents too.
    ... As midnight approaches, the father is where he was when the day began, ... You took a nasty bump on your head. ... with the hope that his son can hear and may one day respond. ... Would it have been better for Ryan if he had died that night? ...
    (alt.politics.bush)
  • Re: Electromagnetic Field
    ... around inside your own head is meaningless. ... propagation of that idea to others and the recognition of the validity ... the ability to communicate the idea is the only ... publishable novel and writes a book, telling how to succeed writing a ...
    (talk.origins)