Re: OT: Dark Week Activity

Brady wrote:
> I just decided something. If I include that little episode in my
> vaudeville extravaganza, I'd like you to play the role of the drunken
> seductress. I can tell you're thrilled.

Are you kidding? I'm calling up Courtney Love for tips.
Did you see that Pamela Anderson roast?

  • Re: OT: Dark Week Activity
    ... If I include that little episode in my>>vaudeville extravaganza, I'd like you to play the role of the drunken>>seductress. ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • My ratings to new shows of Spring 2009
    ... This is the list of my ratings to new shows based on every first episode I watched. ... She says that it's her play style. ... he is or why he got the animal head. ... Leeren is a longtime friend of Kajika who is the only daughter of a rich family. ...
    (rec.arts.anime.misc)
  • What Did You Watch? 2014-04-02 (Wednesday)
    ... This season has shown a lot of really bad game play. ... HIIs back in the game. ... This episode had a lot of good one liners and word play. ...
    (rec.arts.tv)
  • Re: Torchwood - Asylum
    ... and as a good Radio 4 play. ... would have worked well as a TV episode. ... had been retconned to forget Torchwood aware of what they get up ...
    (rec.arts.drwho)
  • Re: What Did You Watch? 2010-08-21 (Sunday)
    ... play it to try to "play in" to the FedEx cup (this year, ... to be a pretty 'meh' episode (though I think I liked it more on ... To say that Spiridakos plays the ... Yes, I am Batman." ...
    (rec.arts.tv)