Re: OT: My Vegas Trip Report

bostonbill41 wrote:

> Apology accepted.
> Group hug.

Thus ending the most surreal week on AFL since I've been hanging out here.

Who wants to talk about linux?

--
Keith Rose (Remove all "x" characters from my email address for replies.)

  • Re: OT: My Vegas Trip Report
    ... Keith Rose wrote: ... > bostonbill41 wrote: ... >> Group hug. ... > Thus ending the most surreal week on AFL since I've been hanging out here. ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • Re: OT: Alt.Fan.Coggy
    ... Brad Hill Aug 19, ... Keith Rose wrote: ... > Thus ending the most surreal week on AFL since I've been hanging out here. ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • Re: OT: My Vegas Trip Report
    ... > Thus ending the most surreal week on AFL since I've been hanging out here. ... I think Alan's attempted murder of Sharon was the funniest thing ever ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • Re: Friday Still Shots 4/28/06
    ... Uh oh, Bill, this reminds me of when AOL stopped doing the AFL ... newsgroups. ... bostonbill41 wrote: ... about its ultimate demise. ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • Re: Lettermans white socks
    ... > Many of us have been fans of the show for more than 20 years, ... > hanging around here on AFL for more than 10 years. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)