Re: top 10 rewrite

"the Bede" <rspwsownthebede@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:vKWEe.31$Uc5.2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

> "johnny bobby bee" <useraddshine_eh@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> So, Mike at the Wahoo says:
>> http://www.cbs.com/latenight/lateshow/exclusives/wahoo/
>>
>> TOP TEN - Slogans for the New Gay Soda - A group in Norway have created
>> a soft drink called, "Homo Light."
>> Dave advises that his slogan of "Been there, done that" does not apply
>> in this case.
>>
>> #7. Do the Dew . . . when you're not doing your pal Steve.
>> #5. You've got the right one, baby . . . no, grab the left one.
>>
>> But the real Top 10 was:
>>
>> 7. "Just one calorie--one really, really gay calorie"
>> 5. "Gayer than Fresca"
>>
>> What gives?
>>
> Fresca's a registered trademark. no way should that have been broadcast
> in
> the first place.

hmmmm, well, "The Dew" probably is too.

  • Re: Thurs & Friday Wahoo???
    ... >...and I see Friday's Wahoo on the site today. ... Mike reads a letter from our own Kath Creel. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • Last nights Minimum in Dudley, West Mids
    ... I recorded a minimum of 2.4C last night, not enough for a frost, but there ... was a lot of dew. ... Mike ... Prev by Date: ...
    (uk.sci.weather)
  • Last nights minimum in Dudley, West Mids
    ... I recorded a minimum of 2.4C last night, not enough for a frost, but there ... was a lot of dew. ... Mike ... Prev by Date: ...
    (uk.sci.weather)
  • Last nights Min in Dudley, West Mids
    ... I recorded a minimum of 2.4C last night, not enough for a frost, but there ... was a lot of dew. ... Mike ... Prev by Date: ...
    (uk.sci.weather)
  • Re: Todays CMOAWR
    ... my having written an issue of The Wahoo Gazette after Mike ... I'm not Mike McIntee. ... PSYCHIC IMPRESSION: Paul is wearing a suit with wide vertical stripes. ... Dave, however, has a tie with wide red and white diagonal stripes-- ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)