Re: top 10 rewrite
- From: "Bill Kawalec" <bkawalec@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 04:07:39 -0400
"the Bede" <rspwsownthebede@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> "johnny bobby bee" <useraddshine_eh@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> So, Mike at the Wahoo says:
>> TOP TEN - Slogans for the New Gay Soda - A group in Norway have created
>> a soft drink called, "Homo Light."
>> Dave advises that his slogan of "Been there, done that" does not apply
>> in this case.
>> #7. Do the Dew . . . when you're not doing your pal Steve.
>> #5. You've got the right one, baby . . . no, grab the left one.
>> But the real Top 10 was:
>> 7. "Just one calorie--one really, really gay calorie"
>> 5. "Gayer than Fresca"
>> What gives?
> Fresca's a registered trademark. no way should that have been broadcast
> the first place.
hmmmm, well, "The Dew" probably is too.
----== Posted via Newsfeeds.Com - Unlimited-Uncensored-Secure Usenet News==----
http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 120,000+ Newsgroups
----= East and West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption =----
- Prev by Date: Bumpers #651 - Tuesday 7.26.05 - Show #2400
- Next by Date: Bill Maher booked for the Big Show. I thought he hated Dave?
- Previous by thread: Re: top 10 rewrite
- Next by thread: SAN FRANCISCO Pets, humans do stupid tricks for 30 seconds of fame