Re: Dark Week Time Killer: 'May We See ... '

well, it's not exactly MWSYGP, but I can play May We See Your Photos,
please?

pics from a day of climbing in Vantage, WA over the 4th.. yes, I have a
girlfriend.. and yes, she's cute :)

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/dabsabre/my_photos

  • Re: Who Are You??
    ... REAL men play ... My guitar playing started while I was in the Navy back in the ... Actually my photography and bird interests pre-date guitars (but not ... A friend just sent me some airplane photos. ...
    (rec.music.makers.guitar.acoustic)
  • Re: Who Are You??
    ... I've been playing since 1964, and I play mostly with my ... Like Norm, however, I eschew ... photos that would have otherwise been lost memories. ... Bettie knew I was checking all cameras, lenses, and stuff before we ...
    (rec.music.makers.guitar.acoustic)
  • Re: Photographing kids sporting events
    ... Must be a bit odd for you to have piles of photos of young ... My nephew lives in Northern Ireland. ... I haven't been to see him play for about 3 years due to geographical ... I really want to go and see him play and take my camera gear ...
    (uk.legal)
  • Re: MacTV vs. TiVo
    ... but doesn't deal with photos or music, ... if a Series 2 or HD TiVo box is on the network it can ... connect to iTunes on any number of Macs on the network and play any ... with Apple TV, but Apple TV wins this one because it can play /any/ ...
    (comp.sys.mac.system)
  • Re: Buxton 09
    ... effort for the superb stage setup we all got play through. ... photos and only display the good ones". ... Here are the blurry ones - the others will be destroyed. ...
    (uk.music.guitar)