Re: BB's Day

bostonbill41 wrote:
> Donz says
>
> >Ditto!

Happy birthday man. Keep up the great work.

  • Re: HB DDY
    ... Thanks much, Mr. Donz, for starting a birthday thread for me! ... Thanks to Maybe and Kate for worrying about my pie status. ... I was totally out of town yesterday, David, so please accept my humble ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • Re: And a belated happy birthday to ME!!
    ... > to get my car booked in to a bodyshop to get it fixed, ... > ignored the fact that it was my birthday. ... and 20 gigs this month. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (rec.music.makers.percussion)
  • Re: Todays Win 04/01/06
    ... > This must be taken this month but as my Birthday is the beginning of Feb ... > it will be a great start to the celebrations. ... > I am soooooo pleased!!! ... Prev by Date: ...
    (uk.rec.competitions)
  • Re: driving without tax
    ... Your choice to live in nice surroundings, far away from civilisation :-) ... Tell me your birthday! ... Prev by Date: ...
    (uk.rec.cars.misc)
  • Re: 1959
    ... > Barbie doll makes her debut. ... Birthday? ... Prev by Date: ...
    (talk.religion.buddhism)