Re: Late Show marquee on Kimmel!

Brady wrote:

>So did it appear that he really did just
>happen to be outside the Theater when
>Dave was playing with the water
>sprayer?

Was it water or some of Rupert's frozen fruit whippy?

  • Re: 78 played at 45 - how much to pitch shift?
    ... by "playing ... Alcohol dissolves the laquer the record is made of. ... Commercial pressings do not contain laquer, ... Water and a trace of wetting agent is generally ...
    (rec.audio.pro)
  • Re: Late Show marquee on Kimmel!
    ... >>Dave was playing with the water ... > Was it water or some of Rupert's frozen fruit whippy? ... Don't call it a "frozen fruit whippy" or Rupert will sue your nuts off! ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • Re: Managing fatigue
    ... a day playing hard with the grandchildren yesterday, ... My bad shots varied between left, right, and fat. ... bottle of water, and a bottle of Gatorade, but was fatigued and felt ... I am playing 2 rounds at an away and home match. ...
    (rec.sport.golf)
  • Re: 78 played at 45 - how much to pitch shift?
    ... by "playing ... Alcohol dissolves the laquer the record is made of. ... Water and a trace of wetting agent is generally ...
    (rec.audio.pro)
  • Re: Tampa Golf
    ... so I just enjoy being out and playing. ... Pretty good, especially the greens. ... All the water is very low as Tampa ... Fairways are in pretty good shape considering the water issues, ...
    (rec.sport.golf)